Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blog NBR 1

OK, OK I have overcome my fears of being the "Worlds Worst Speller" and started my first blog.  Here is my promise to myself.  I will learn how to add photos, links, maybe make my blog look prettier and share a little of myself and what I do.  The big issue, how much to share? Will I tell the world about my life, can I paint a true picture without getting bogged down with the shitty bits.  I guess I will just have to wait and see.  I think I need to allow this, like many things, to develop. I hope I have fun. 

3 comments:

Hyena In Petticoats said...

It's beautiful!

Here's my prediction - a year from now, you'll wonder what on earth you ever did before blogging became part of your life....

Good luck, and enjoy the journey!

Love, Leah xxx

Leonie Guld said...

Gee I love you as my sister. Of all the sperm we got you!!! We are the lucky ones. Thanks for your encouragement. Love you Bonesxx

Meg said...

Has Leah's prediction come true sooner than she expected?? I bet it has. xx