Thursday, April 23, 2009

So simple, so useful, so easy

The kettle is always on in this house. So Leah. came up with the solution for when the house is full and we are all tired of asking each other what we want. It's so simple you'll love it.



Dick (thats dad), TW2S-Tea White 2 sugars
Leonie, TB-Tea Black

Get the drift. A good chalk board should be standard in every home, along side quality Tea, Coffee, Chai, and Hot Chocolate. (Best time of the day is when I am sitting down with a Chai and a little bic xx)

2 comments:

Hyena In Petticoats said...

Does the board have separate instructions for Mum in the morning?
That's brilliant.....

I like the new finding myself quote too - I'd probably have that on my blackboard if I had more than two cups of tea to remember!

Leah xxxxx

Leonie Guld said...

That quote is marks, I think he'll spend a long time looking!! Mums only allowed coffee in the mornings (my rules) or she is to hard to handle.xx