Monday, May 11, 2009

I have become a crazy "Dye Lady"

I have an obsession with cardies, I love them. I have no luck in getting good cardies here so I have resorted to desperate measures. I hate beige, it washes me out and makes me look sick and fat.

But.....



I found this cardie in beige and bought some dye. The color is allot brighter in the photo, it's tame in "real life". Now it matches my rosie cheeks. (I think I need some new wooden buttons)

Hey notice the Pippijoe Jean's. I'll talk about them later....



Don't forget, you can never waste a pot of dye. Tote 2 - I now have a red and green one. I'm going for the rainbow!!

2 comments:

Hyena In Petticoats said...

The cardigan looks fantastic - that red is so much better!

Thanks for the flowers for Mum - I'll send you some paypal cash soon!

Leah xxx

Leonie Guld said...

I Think I could cover the cost of the flowers, I might owe you, call it even. !!!