Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I love things that make me laugh....

Not so long ago I noticed this blog from the fantastic Thea at Thea and Sami. I thought this design was brilliant and very "Greg Brady". Well the lovely Emma thought it was cool that someone wanted to purchase her "Greg" and kindly popped him in the post.




Well look what I did to "Greg's Head"!!! Into a pot of green dye and sewn on to a purple tote!! I can't help but laugh when I look at it. He has to be my new favorite, my bananas are going to look so cool tucked in behind "Greg Brady!!".



If you want your very own "Greg" you can contact emma via lynne(at)hpmservices(dot)com(dot)au and purchase him for the very reasonable price of $10.

3 comments:

Thea said...

That is pretty cool!

Thea said...

That is pretty cool!

Katy said...

Wow, i was in the same class! I thought it was very cool indeed and she just drew it free hand! Looks good on your bag :-)