Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Creative Space

My Creative Space this week has been all about business. So to say thanks for your support and comments I am offering you a special treat. See the "voucher", just leave a little comment with your email address and I will get one off to you asap. If my pants are not to your liking, pass it onto a special friend who will love them as much as I do.

My new homemade light box is a god send for "essential button/magnet photography" and thanks to the help of Michelle @ Button Tree Lane I was able to source this stunning Echino fabric from canada, (superbuzzy, it arrived in a FLASH). So this space is "flat out" with Work, Work, Work, Lucky I love it!!

Oooh, Pants and buttons/magnets are now available in my store




For more creative spaces fun pop over to Kootoyoo.

15 comments:

Kylie said...

Leonie - you always have beautiful creative spaces, even when it's all work work work! :) K

june at noon said...

Very nice! I've been meaning to get around to making a light box myself. Now you've reminded me....

Emjie said...

These patterns are lovely.

goldendovedesign said...

I love the patterns you use for the pants. Nice little offer you have going on here. And most importantly, THANK YOU for stumbling onto my little blog and leaving me a comment!

M* (Melanie) said...

Love your light box. Gorgeous fabric too! And what a great and generous give away

Kirsty said...

The image is fabulous. I LOVE your light box. Clever girl + any excuse to get the drill out is a thrill in my book.

Michelle said...

It arrived ALREADY? Gosh - that's quicker than if I had sent it to you from Canberra!!!

Lucy Bowler said...

Your work is looking gorgeous - beautiful magnets/brooches... maybe they could be both?!

amity ville boronia said...

I love your buttons. Very pretty :)

Rebecca said...

That fabric is absolutely stunning! And I'm dreaming up a giveaway too, but haven't settled on what it will actually be yet! :)

jeanamarie said...

i popped over to say thank you for your lovely comment, and what a generous offer you have and a lovely space. I need to reconstruct our lightbox, methinks...

Cindy said...

What a lovely thought, ta! The pants a gorgeous, I'm not a skirt girl so this style pant is wonderful, especially in Summer!

woollywotnots said...

I love the fabric. I recognise it from one of your photos of a belt.

Michelle said...

Your light box is working wonderfully. I love the photo you have chosen of yourself too, although I did like the ones of you cracking up.

Tweed Delights said...

Beautiful fabric - I must check on your light box now, always meaning to get that together :)