Thursday, July 30, 2009

Snail Mail Delights

Today I am feeling very loved. I received two packages from new friends.

Firstly to Tania who was very sneaky in sending me some of her stunning treasures. Tania is totally unaware of my addiction to stationary, particularly CARDS!!! When I received these, I was just totally speachless. They are simply stunning, the detail is overwhelmingly beautiful and so my thing!!




And then I received these fantastic broaches from Clair! They are just perfect!! However Miss Asha has already spotted them so I may have to share!!



As a person who typically is a loner and tends to be very private, it blows me away the care and generosity of Bloggers. Thank you both for your beautiful gifts. I love them x

10 comments:

Linda said...

how generous they are lovely gifts!!

Gina said...

You deserve lots of love coming your way... being a very generous soul yourself! Enjoy.

claribell said...

what a treat, those cards are delicate and lovely

Christina Lowry said...

Considering you are such a generous and encouraging crafter, I think it is only fair that you should receive such goergeous things! I have such a weakness for stationary, and brooches, and fabric, and buttons...

:)

Clair@Obstinate Pursuit said...

Yay! They did reach you! I've just sent you an e-mail because yours vanished from my inbox as soon as I opened it this morning. Bummer :)

Glad you like them - you're well deserving x

sophie said...

what beautiful cards, I love dragonflys.

Umatji said...

Aaah, that Tania is amazing - I don't know how she does it. She sent me a card for my upcoming birth - isn't it amazing the blog world and how it has a real heart!

Nanette said...

Good on you Leonie, you deserve these for sure!
Have a gorgeous weekend,
Nx

nevin said...

Lovely lovely cards.. And the broaches.. Beautiful.. Nice way to say Thank you:)

Tania said...

I'm a bit slow on the uptake, (I think I was living in a cave last week) but my absolute (and sneaky) pleasure!