Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Well the jury's verdict is in.........

I emailed a heap of shots to my family and friends and it was unanimous, this is the promo "head" that you will soon see on the website. The "shove you husband up the apple tree" shot!! The solution to the double chin and the I don't know what to do with my hands predicament. It will be in black and white because it makes my teeth look whiter!!! I know, I know its all vanity!!!! Oh that reminds me of a song. Come on, sing along.......Do it for me!!

5 comments:

Kate Bruning said...

As my three year old would say, "boofiful".

Clair@Obstinate Pursuit said...

Now that I know how, I'm going to soften my skin tone on EVERY single photograph I have of me :)

If you'd like me to tamper with yours a bit, just send me a colour copy. You know how to reach me if your 'vanity' needs me!

(You don't really need it with that fabulous smile though!)

Michelle said...

Oh! I love this photo! Beautiful!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous photo!

thetwowindmills said...

Beautiful photo! You look so relaxed...