Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I Love Simple.....

Have you seen Amanda Soule's latest post. Its brilliant, so simple and easy. It was my "Dah" moment for this week, you know the one where you go "Why didn't I think of that?" So off to the machine I went, with some juicy remnants and came up with my version of a simple hankie bag masterpiece! Yeah!



I think this pattern would be brilliant for school fetes, fairs and community fundraisers. You know when you are scratching your head looking for ideas. This ones a keeper!

3 comments:

Lucy Bowler said...

That looks terrific. Will put it on the to-do list!!

Christina Lowry said...

I made one too! Minus the zip, using a vintage tablecloth. Love your choice of fabric too, I have that in the aubergine!

Your wall is a really cool colour too, makes the red really pop. :)

sophie said...

SUCH a good idea - thanks for sharing!