Friday, August 21, 2009

So......I get an email

From a super cool friend who is in the US visiting her family saying "oh...I picked something up for you today!".....Well how excited was I, maybe a tea-towel or a snow globe but have a LOOK at this.........DOOR KNOBS!!!!! They are the best gift in the world!!! (for any one who lives in the city, you maybe thinking......"thats no big deal I see this type of stuff all the time", well let me tell you, in the bush its like discovering GOLD, our varitey includes, pine, cream, white, gold and brass.....NOT MY THING!) So....I just had to share them!

These ones are for a side board I have been wanting to paint green for ages but could never the the right color.....until now!!!



These ones are for the bathroom vanity....Just perfect for the reno!



And these ones I will share between Finn and Asha, They can have one each!!!!



I have to tell you.....I am feeling very special today!!! Thanks Gage....great to have you home. Love ya!! xx

8 comments:

Tammy James said...

Gorgeous Gorgeousness Leonie! Lucky you!

One Flew Over said...

That is a big score INDEED! I live in the city but am yet to find gems like these. Enjoy them x

Gina said...

They are superb. You have bravery in the colour-scheme department... those greens are so fabulous.

M* (Melanie) said...

You are one of the luckiest ducks ever. What a great friend! They are gorgeous Leonie!

Lucy Bowler said...

These are just the best - I have a sideboard in desperate need of a spruce up and it definitely needs handles like this!

Kylie said...

Oh wow! How lovely and how lucky! Gorgeous - love that green :) K

Michelle said...

Sigh, they are all divine! What a lovely friend with great taste. Yes stylish hardware is a highly sought after commodity in the country....

Tania said...

Strike a light! Bee-autiful. Do you think Gage and I would get along at all?