Monday, August 17, 2009

Some Fabric....

Just makes me salivate.......Have a look what crossed my desk this week.........DELICIOUS!!!! The Ink & Spindle girls are heading off to the Sydney Stitches & Craft show in MY PANTS!! (well lets hope so, the mail man will be doing a speedy delivery to Sydney). So if your going, have a look out for my type of supermodels!!!

Its always a scary type of exciting sending pants off.....Gee, I hope they arrive and they fit and they are not damaged and they are loved and they.......



6 comments:

Lara said...

Oooooooooooooh!! So exciting, the little sneak peak looks great, so excited about wearing them. Thanks so much!!

xx Lara.

One Flew Over said...

They look fantastic! Saving my pennies for my own special pair!

Nikki Cardigan said...

I'm sure they'll be fabulous and perfect Leonie... trust yourself.

Tammy James said...

Ohhh they look verrry nice!

Teegs said...

Wow! Leonie, they look so gorgeous!! Can't wait to see them, thanks so much for the last minute rush- you're an absolute star!

Ooooh, I wonder if they'll arrive tomorrow...

Also, thanks for saying such nice things about us, tho I think you may have gone a little far... Super? Maybe (well, probably). But supermodels? Definitely not!! ;)

xx

Hollabee said...

Oh delicious... I'm so excited to wear my pants, with my new fabric :) I'll have to be patient as I won't get to Sydney until Wednesday evening.. Thanks so much! We'll take some (supermodel) pictures ;)