Friday, August 14, 2009

Today We Have...........

One cheeky female elf (eating breakfast)........ dressed in her NEW hand knitted vest, expertly manufactured from the knitting needles of Nana Chappy, with the finishing touches supplied by Nana Anne. (Nana Chappy had a bit of trouble with the arm holes! Sorry mum, I had to expose the myth that nanas never have trouble reading knitting patterns!!) Super Cute......Thanks Nana's!! x





Oh.....Mum and Dad, I know you are having a heap of fun in Perth but you can come home now, the survival of your grandchildren depend on it!!!

8 comments:

Tammy James said...

Oh it is totally gorgeous!! and Leonie did I mention I have kitchen envy ????

Linda said...

the vest is totally divine I love it the colour is fabulous. I too have kitchen envy it is fantastic!!!!!!!love it

kello said...

very child of the 60's ! love it.

Leonie Guld said...

Maybe I should start introducing her to CAT Stevens. Get her in the mood!!

Nikki Cardigan said...

Where we would be without Nana's (and Pa's too).

I hope your plea was heard!

Anna said...

Wow, very nice and I love that colour! Your blog is very colourful in many ways, really nice to be here!

Anna x

Lucy Bowler said...

Hi Leonie
I just love this vest - do you think Nana would like to share the pattern?? I'd love to have a try (even though the arm holes might be a bit diff, by the sounds of it!).
I bet Asha loves it!!
Hope your mum and dad get back soon!!!
Cheers
Lucy

Jelly Wares said...

This vest is just gorgeous!!! I locve the colour...

Take Care :)