Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Introducing........SARAH

I am pleases to announce that Raglan Guld has a new active member of staff "FLEXIBLE SARAH" Ooooh yeah that was her name on the box. She will be featured time and time again in the Raglan Guld Store displaying my current range. (soon to be released....I'll let you know when).

She is a full body model I purchased on ebay for $198.00!!!! I always assumed that a mannequin would be $500-600 so the option to buy one went out the window.

After the photo shoot on saturday, it was very evident to me that I needed to become more comfortable with touching and feeling models, I felt like I was invading their space and it just didn't come natural to me. Don't get me wrong, the people I love and care for often have me wrapping my arms around them, but strangers are a different matter.

I hope you like her, I think she is FANTASTIC!!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Wow hasn't she got lovely full lips! And she's bound to be the kind of staff member that won't give you any back chat ...

Nikki Cardigan said...

Nice eBay buy Leonie. I guess having Sarah around will help you to feel like you are not talking to yourself. Although, just don't expect her to laugh at your jokes!

Kaylovesvintage said...

she is so pretty and looks so vintage

RoLuc said...

she's hot!!!