Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Its just gone 7 o'clock.....

The sun is rising through the fruit trees
Dave has just put a log on the fire
The kids are still asleep
I am puffing from my morning walk up the hill to rid myself of the winter "chubba chubba"
If I am quiet.......I wont wake up the kids...not just yet....
If I'm lucky.........I can sneak a shower, without chatter or interruption.......just a few more minutes for me.

Then I will be ready......



To kiss them good morning with wet hair and smelling like soap
To give them a little cuddle to start their day
To push them along to wherever they need to go
To wish them well
To watch them grow. x

12 comments:

Michelle said...

What a precious morning with lovely thoughts. Thank you for sharing xx

Is that your house? My it's gorgeous!

Leonie Guld said...

Yes it is our house, she's very old, but she's got great bones x

Jennifer said...

Sounds like a perfect morning.

Kate said...

What a lovely start to your day Miss Leonie. I must make myself wake up earlier. If it means starting the day more gently, it must be worth it. Gorgeous house and wall.

m.e (Cathie) said...

ohhh, what a beautiful little nest you have and sweet lovely thoughts ♥

Ein bisschen Bullerbü said...

... hi, my english is not so good, so I write in german, I hope it`s okay.
Es hört sich an als hättest du den perfekten Start in den Tag, bei uns war es heute hektisch, weil wir alle zu spät aufgestanden sind! Selber schuld, morgen mache ich es wie du und geniese den Morgen.
Have a nice Day!
Moni

Leonie Guld said...

HELP.....................................

Can someone please translate the last comment. I am hoping it is lovely but I have no idea, is their any way I can get it translated online?

Thanks Leonie x

Leonie Guld said...

Ok I figured it out with Yahoo translate http://au.babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt

It sounds itself as if you would have the perfect start into the day, with us were today hectic it, because we all rose too late! Debt, tomorrow I make it as you and the geniese mornings.

Nikki Cardigan said...

Days that start like this, just seem to be better. I hope you had a good one Leonie.

Kylie said...

Oh how gorgeous! Beautiful beautiful photo - to live in such a haven must be divine :) What a lovely way to start the day. K

Alisa : Ink Caravan said...

What a beautiful post! I can smell the wood fire and see the dew sparkling on the lawn. What a gorgeous shot... clever possum! x

Aussie-waffler said...

These words and this picture are sublime.