Friday, October 9, 2009

Knobby Delights

Well.......have I got treasures to share...........

Let me re-gig your memory..........remember my explosive enthusiasm when I received a set of delicious knobs from my neighbor...more here......well we got-to-thinking. She being a brilliant artist and all, decided to have a go at painting a few.

I was order number 1.......SO excited I couldn't contain myself. Off I went (in a FLASH) and purchased my knobs all screaming for a total extream makeover!! Here they are NUDE....



WELL HAVE A LOOK AT THEM NOW!!!!!! I cannot contain myself. No more boring knobs for me!!!! Yippee!!!



So do ya want some......you can get them now at her Etsy Store!!! There are heaps to choose from.....heaps I tell you....Off you go!!!

9 comments:

CurlyPops said...

That's so cool! I could easily pimp up a chest of drawers with such lovely knobs.

Andi said...

I need some of these!! Thanks for the link.
Andi :-)

Kylie said...

Oh I love it! I think you're on a mission, Leonie, to brighten up everyone's world one post at a time :) Keep going - it's wonderful. Kx

Cee said...

Love those! Can't wait to check out her shop!

SaharaSky said...

Perty! My favorites are the black and white stars.

Jennifer said...

Too cute!

Kate said...

I really want to make a joke about knobs but I'll restrain myself. XX

Aussie-waffler said...

Ladybirdy flowery knobs, how fab are they ?

RoLuc said...

Nice knobs!