Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Creative Space

Is it many hands make light work or many hands make one big MESS? My Creative Space this week has been hijacked by the Elf's in the House. We eye-spied this super yummy recipe from Cathy at Melbourne Epicure and got those fingers-a-move'n.

See this shot where they look all lovey and super cute...........well that was a blink in time!!! "I want the star....I WANT the star......MUM!!!!"



Now mine look a little different because of whole-meal flour and a duck egg may have puffed them up a bit BUT I have to tell you they were (hence.....were) absolutely DELICIOUS!!!!!!!



and now they are gone...................

For more creative spaces fun, grab a cup-pa and pop over to Kootoyoo.

14 comments:

Kate said...

I want to know more about cooking with duck eggs. Do you just bake with them or eat them too? I reckon you have to double the recipe time when cooking with kids to factor in the cleaning up part (them and the kitchen).

M* (Melanie) said...

MMM duck eggs! Gotta love duckeggs! They look gorgeous Leonie. Looks like you and the kids had a lot of fun and were rewarded for it too! Will have to try Cathy's recipe out too

One Flew Over said...

These look delicious and it looks like the kids had a great time!

Mel said...

Mmmmm gotta love a cookie recipe ... or three! They look yummo. And yes, I have to keep reminding myself that cooking with the kids is a good thing as I rapidly lose my patience!

Kylie said...

YUM! Fabulous creative space :) K

m.e (Cathie) said...

I love your little hands, they look like they are loving it...despite the behind the scenes.
who cares about the mess when you get to have a few laughs and great smiles along the way.
I'd like to know a little more about duck eggs aswell. thanks ♥

redorgrayart said...

looks so good..the smiles from your two melt me

Lauren said...

Oh yum!! Those are the best kinds of creative spaces :)

Jennifer said...

Looks like they had a blast, the cookies look good too.

Teresa p said...

Hey, at least you got a snapshot of their "nice" moment. Great creative space.

tea with lucy said...

Biggest downside to cooking with little ones is having to share the bowl and beaters!

Yummy creations.

Nikki Cardigan said...

That is a cool creative space Leonie. Sometimes I can get so caught up in sewing and crafting that they become my definition of 'creative'. Thanks for reminding me that there are many ways to be creative.

Lola Nova said...

What a delicious looking creative space!

Liesl (Hoppo Bumpo) said...

What a lovely activity. I think everyone loves something creative that can also be eaten!