Friday, October 23, 2009

When I was a teenager.....

I so wanted to wrap my arms around that waist and ride off into the sunset..............



I have just watched The Man From Snowy River again (all digitally remastered, brilliant. Just BRILLIANT!!).....and I tell-ya-what not much has changed!!!! Arrrh fantasies aren't they just Magical!!

Movie Review :
This movie is the best movie I have seen in AGES and I am harsh when it comes to movies!
The music is re-done
The sound is re-done
The color is re-done
It is now in WIDE SCREEN...which makes the Australian high planes look breathtakingly beautiful!!!
Everything about this movie has been re-mastered into the modern day cinema experience and it just blew me away.
An absolute must for a weekend in!!!

7 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh wow! That does bring back memories ;) K

The Craft Gypsy said...

Oh how I loved that film! You have made me want to watch it again now!

Andrea said...

So did I!!!! oooh I HAVE to get that DVD!!

Cee said...

I've just ordered this from our local library ;)

Jennifer Rose said...

i keep meaning to see this movie....

Jes said...

My teenage self loved it too ... cannot wait to see it again.

Selina said...

oooh, I'll have to check it out. I loved this movie so much as a kid. I even made all my family call me Jessica for months afterwards!