Monday, November 2, 2009

Ok Ladies.....LETS TALK!!!

Its time to get our bums into gear and do some christmas giving!!!! Some of you may not be aware of pip's Mirabel foundation work. Well the deal is we make a toy and she gives it away to a kiddy that's in strife.

This is where I come in.....see.....I...have...a....little.....problem!!!

I have loads of ivory fabric that arrived not suitable for pants (just a little thin) so I am going to give it away!! 10 METERS of it!!!!!

Who wants it? 10 Packs of a (1) meter available!! FREE I say FREE!! Just contact me and between us we'll sort out FREE postage!!



So....What to make?........Here's an IDEA!! Have a look see over at Hop Skip Jump. I have just received this pattern and it's delicious!!! Poppy Doll comes with directions for doll, trousers and two smocks. Typically this doll is made from flannel but I am sure it would be fine in 100% cotton fabric. You should have enough for 3 dolls within the meter of fabric I am sending. There you go...one for Mirabel and another couple for your own free-radicals!!



So............ Just leave a comment and we'll talk!!!!!

My deepest apologies to my international readers as this offer is only available within Australia.

16 comments:

amy said...

Love the concept - and very generous! Let me get my head around something adorable to make. Perhaps for a boy?

Mel said...

Ooooh oooh yes please! This is just the kind of nudge (or kick) up the backside that I need to get cracking on a Mirabel softie.

One Flew Over said...

Send me some over and I will happily make up some dollies for the Mirabel foundation...so sweet of you Leonie.

You should have my address either today or tomorrow (will be on the back of your giveaway win)

Also, how was your bonfire??

Leonie Guld said...

Thanks Kate, The bonnie was fantastic. The kids had a ball and the parents had a great night around the warmth. Just perfect!!

Kate said...

I've been thinking of crocheting one but I think its probably unrealistic. Count me in, please.

Sarah said...

I would love to share in the fabric, making a softie for this cause is on my list, and this will be the kick in the butt that I need to get going on it!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sanch said...

Count me in too..would love to make something out of it.
email is sanchia(at)sanchia.com.au

Cath from chunkychooky said...

Ohh Me please!!!!!!

Sally said...

I'm about to start making a softie with the help of my readers as a giveaway - I have then committed to making a softie for mirabel foundation... hopefully by then my softie making skills will have improved. My first, as evidence on my blog, was a bit of a disaster... a tad too freaky for a disadvantaged child! So ... if you're willing to take a gamble on the fact that my softie making skills will improve - then count me in too!

dillpickle said...

Hmmm, I could do with a challenge like that! If you've got any left I'd love some :-)

rachel said...

I would love some if there's any left! I would use it to make faces and hands.

Kylie said...

Oh my... I really don't have time for this but I so want to be a part of it!!! What the hell, you make time for special things, so YES, I'M IN PLEASE! I'm happy to pay you postage Leonie - I'll just PayPal it to your email address, if that works for you?? K x

carmel said...

me me me! i know what to make with it!
i am exactly working on a few new patterns for soft toys i made and that fabric will be perfect for them!

Miss Muggins said...

Oh, I think I am a little too late....

Sanch said...

Hey Leonie,

Just wanted to share with you what I used part of my piece of fabric for. :)

Here is the link with some pics http://www.sanchia.com.au/2009/12/handmade-gift-pencil-and-notebook-cover/

Thanks again. Love your blog. xx Sanchia