Monday, November 16, 2009

We are OFF........

The excitement has been brewing in the guldie house for WEEKS, MONTHS EVEN!!!!!

The house sitter arrives in the morning and we are submerging ourselves in sun...surf...family...pools...swimming...food...mock-tails for me, BEER for dave...bare feet...zinc cream...books...music......... Arrrrh I can't wait!!!



I will have no phone, computer, watch, satellite navigational system, GPS or personal tracking devices!!!....I cannot be contacted. I am sorry if this inconveniences any one but it's family time only. Raglan Guld is now CLOSED and it will re-open on Thursday the 26th of November. If any one needs me then just sit tight until I return!!

Love to you all, have a fantastic 10 days and I will catch up when I get back!!!!

15 comments:

Tania said...

WAY TO GO GULDIES! Have a ripper of a holiday!

Kylie said...

Yah!! Have a fabulous time! K

Cath from chunkychooky said...

Have a ball!!!!

Andi said...

Have a blast!!!!

dillpickle said...

Have a wonderful, rejuvinating, fun, relaxing holiday! x

One Flew Over said...

Have a great time!!

m.e (Cathie) said...

yay, enjoy!! have a fabulous time with your family. ♥

Linda said...

sounds wonderful, have a fab time

Kate said...

Sounds perfect! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy....and you know that offer of fitting inside your suitcase....

Thea said...

Have a great holiday!

Jennifer Rose said...

have a great time!

homehearthappiness said...

It sounds like my idea of bliss! Hope that you have a great time with your family. xx

Michelle said...

Hope you're having a great holiday!

Jelly Wares said...

How wonderful!!!
Have a great time relaxing and spending quality time with the family..

Jodie xx

Polka Dot Rabbit said...

ooh have a spectacular holiday! xxx