Sunday, December 6, 2009

We have never met.....

This man and I....He gets kind of grumpy and say's he doesn't like people....I'm not so sure....because...



He LOVES this woman....I haven't met her either.....they have babies together.......



See...he takes photos. Of people and things....beautiful people...the ones he knows....



and the ones he has just met.......



Then the two of them, along with their mates, produce a brilliant Mag about things....real things....around there home and beyond.....in a rural city.....made up of art, fashion, music, food and of course people.....



So.....if you want a sneak peak at a place, in the same world that you walk, then go and get one.....I have!

2 comments:

RoLuc said...

Isn't Kim a QT!!!!

Thanks Leonie!

Jelly Wares said...

This is a gorgeous post Leonie, I'm heading over their right now to buy a copy.... I just love that shot of Kate from foxes lane, divine!!!

Take Care.... :)