Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Haiti Relief Effort - AUCTION!!!

Ok....Ladies and Gents....MAKE ME A OFFER........

Today up for grabs is a full set of Bamboo Crochet Hooks and Handcrafted Carry Case.

This STUNNING Carry Case Features "American Jane" Tape Measure cotton fabric, paired with Red Pinwale cord, lined with Orange Homespun and Ivory Linen (Its very special!!)....ideal companion for any outing or crafty gathering. Folds up nice and compact...Just perfect for your travels!!

Needle Sizes are : 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 8, 9, 10 Please note Size 6 has been used ONCE!!





So hears the DEAL BREAKER!!!

All offers are to be in AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS and indicated in the comments section. Offers will close on MONDAY 25 JAN at 12.00 Noon (Australian Eastern Standard Time) This offer is available to all readers and world wide postage is included. (Please, please put your email address in with your bid if you are a non blogger or you do not have a public profile)

PAYMENT is to be made via PAY PAL within 24 hours of notification, if you do not come up with the dosh then the previous bid will win!!!

All proceeds will be donated to WORLD VISION - HAITI RELIEF EFFORT and a receipt of donation will be sent with your purchase OR alternatively, you forward your donation to the CHARITY OF YOUR CHOICE and I will forward your purchase upon proof of your receipt!!! (Australian Readers - this way it is tax deductible for you!)

Remember to SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL when entering your bid, so you are up to date on the current offers!!!

Note : I tryed to list it on ebay....but they have this whole "charity" issues!!! So this is the next best thing!!!

If you have any questions....fire away!!!

16 comments:

Kate said...

I really would love to win that gorgeous set of hooks in your great roll Leonie. I'm going to get the ball rolling with $50. Fingers crossed.

Leonie Guld said...

Thanks Kate.....WHAT A FLYING START!!!!! xx

Liesl (Hoppo Bumpo) said...

Oooh ... I do love an auction. So this is me waving at the back, with a $60 bid.

Sally said...

I'm calling out $75.

Liesl (Hoppo Bumpo) said...

OK, its a bidding war .... $85

Angie said...

Crikey I can't even crochet!

But I have $100 to send off for the Haiti appeal so my bid is for $100

......and if anyone outbids me I'll still donate the money but remain hook-less!

Sally said...

Will you be throwing in that cute blue square you crocheted Leonie?

Leonie Guld said...

He..He...Very Funny Sally...My cute blue square AKA "mattered mess" is in the bin!!!! No one would want it!!! xx

Liesl (Hoppo Bumpo) said...

The blue "mess" was better than most of my crochet! But I am sure I would have a sporting chance with just the right hooks. So $110 it is.

Anonymous said...

$120 from..... no blog norma

Michelle said...

$130 from me

Mel said...

Heart is beating fast (thinking of the divorce action that will no doubt follow) my bid of $135 ... I know I know slowing things down a bit aren't I?

Michelle said...

Okay, I will up my bid to $150

Leonie Guld said...

Why am I so nervous?....

Leonie Guld said...

Well Congratulations to everyone involved!!! What a huge effort from Michelle in the end with a winning bid of $150.00!!!! HOW FANTASTIC IS THAT!!!!!

Mel said...

Awesome! Oh I was so close to going $155 but you know what they say, you snooze you lose! Congratulations Michelle!

Leonie this does not mean you are "off the hook" girl! Keep up the crochet!