Friday, January 15, 2010

Lazy Days....In the HEAT!!

Have you seen it yet.........if you haven't seen it you should see it! If you have a little chick elf in the house it's defiantly worth seeing!!

Oliver & S Lazy Day Skirt FREE Pattern!!


I have done my usual trick of changing the pattern to suit what fabric stocks I had available but the concept was sooooooo simple and SHE LOVES IT!!!!! (just perfect for her painting adventures!)

Australian Readers : Both fabrics are available from spotlight.

5 comments:

beck said...

Thanks for the link, the skirt looks so sweet! x

Jennifer said...

Really cute skirt, thanks for the link. I've got two little girls that would love some matching skirts for the summer.

dillpickle said...

It does look like a very cool pattern! It's been on my list for a while now, but with a crawling daughter, I think I need to wait a few more months!

Andi said...

Very gorgeous!!

Handmade said...

Too sweet!