Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Creative Space

My space has gone......the kids have full control of the house (word of the week....... well actually MONTH.....surrender!!). With the holidays ending and the summer fun almost over, I promoted myself to the high ranked position of "Guldie Gallery Curator". These gems will hang for months as a reminder of creating, sharing, laughing (on a good day), fighting (we'll try to forget those moments) and spending time together.



Between you and I......I love watching them grow....even on the bad days. x

For more creative spaces fun, grab a cup-pa and pop over to Kootoyoo.

11 comments:

Kirsty said...

Lovely. I love the bad days too & am feeling a bit sorry that the hols are nearly over but looking forward to the return of routine.

Michelle said...

I really love this idea, might do this myself. I've enjoyed these holidays spending lazy days with my little peeps

xxx.

m.e (Cathie) said...

"I love watching them grow....even on the bad days"
so - do - I, so - do - I!
I was thinking that today as Amelie went in for an info day at 4yr old kinder and I realised that it passes so quickly & if we don't love all the bits, then why did we even bother having them.
lovely post Leonie

Nikki said...

I'm with ya.... and we have a gallery right through the house.

Kate said...

Yeah, we have their art work covering the walls too. So gorgeous and so good for their self esteem.

Kylie said...

Fabulous gallery you've got there :) Such a beautiful way to record a holiday. Thanks Leonie - another cracker :) K

yardage girl said...

Very cute - they mujst be so prud to have their very own gallery! Nic

Sally said...

Your children clearly inherited all you creative genius. Great stuff.

june at noon said...

I love the gallery. It's great to get to be curator, isn't it? You're right: Even the bad days are still amazing when you're watching little lives.

Mel said...

Nice one Leonie the gallery wall is a beauty ;) ad so is your theory on SURRENDER (why do your posts always arrive just when I need them?!) Excellent reminder!

red or gray art said...

oh the gallery is first rate...you are a very special mom...