Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Squeeze

I'm under the pump here in the Guldie house. The oldies are hassling me something chronic.

"Are they ready?" Nope
"Are the birds into them?" Not that I can see
"Have you got enough Jars?" I think so
"Have they got all their lids?" Most of them
"Who's turn is it to buy the sugar?" Yours
"HAVE YOU SQUEEZED THEM YET?



YES of course I've been Squeezing them......These poor Plumbs are being fondled so much they could sue for harassment!!! They are just NOT ready YET!!!

2 comments:

m.e (Cathie) said...

go squezze them again, they may have rippened in the last couple of minutes!

Kylie said...

Soooo funny!! I laughed out loud. Plums are funny things - I can never tell when they're ripe. I squeeze them so much they feel ripe before they actually are! Good luck with judging this one. Kx