Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Men and Birthdays!!

Arrrrh.....the blokes and birthday presents.....WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU GIVE THEM?

So I got to thinking........This is a gift to my mate MUZ, he's 40....see he's like a "bush tucker man", loves his camp oven, plays a mean banjo and is more comfortable sitting around a fire than on a flash couch. I hope he likes it!!



Wool Scarf....Un dyed all natural 100% wool....just magic to knit with!!
Wooden Bookmark....you can get one from over at bliss in a tea cup PERFECT!

8 comments:

Kylie said...

What a fantastic gift! I'm sure he'll love it :) K

Jennifer said...

It's gorgeous, I love that colour. Who wouldn't love a gift like that.

Lou said...

Looks very "bush tucker mannish".I bet he'll love it!

dillpickle said...

It's fantastic! I love the twist down the middle. Where did the wool come from?

Cindy said...

Hmm yes, men and teenage boys are hard to create homemade goodness for. This just lovely though

m.e (Cathie) said...

I'd like that!!

Christy said...

It looks fabulous! I'm sure he would love it!

becka said...

Aw, yay! That scarf is great too, Leonie! What a lucky fella ;)