Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Creative Space

This week I have been playing with Flexible Sarah's TITTERS.....I knoooooooow it's SHOCKING!!!

She is hideously awkward and NOT bendy at all!!!!



First I rip her arms off. Then I lift her off the rod that goes up her foot by grabbing hold UNDER her BOOBIES!!! This is the only way to shuffle her around.....if I hold her close on my hip then her leg falls off! If I grab her around her waist then I have boobs in my face and she's kinda slippery........so this is the only way!!! Then comes the WORST bit......I have to lay her down and put pants on her!!!! She is HEAVEY and STIFF, I grunt and grown, sweat and swear...every time it's the same....in the end I am EXHAUSTED!! This is not funny......this is serious pants making business!!!

In the finish...all is forgiven.......Wanna see my new PANTS!!!

CHECK. THEM. OUT!!!

Oh...I am so in love with COLOR!!! Here I was thinking I had to stick to the same old, same old...but not any more!!

Bring on Echino and Pumpkin!



Oh...and then if your in for a change Echino and Purple!



Remember The Shuffle, I can swap and change fabrics as much as you like. I have heaps to choose from.....so design your own!!! Short, long, with cuff, without cuff, what ever you want...hmmm the top of the orange on to the purple bottoms...that can work!!

For more creative spaces fun, grab a cup-pa and pop over to Kootoyoo.



"UNDIE RUN"
Vietnam Orphans Treasure Chest

CUT OFF DATE Saturday 20th March.

21 comments:

Kirsty said...

They look great in those bright colours.

Sorry it's such a struggle to get your girl to co-operate but yes...worth it in the end.

Megan said...

great new colours, especially the orange ready just in time for everyone who is sick of summer and ready for some autumn-ness.

also, excellent post intro, i image everyone who reads the first two sentences will be clicking to read the rest! certainly made me laugh

Michelle said...

The irony is that a real person probably wouldn't be such a hassle! but then you have to pay them in treats or something, so ...

Love love love those orange pants. If you made them chubby-sized I'd be so there!

One Flew Over said...

The pumpkin is such a delicious colour! Love it.

Jo said...

The pants are looking great in the bright colours!! Love the purple!

Kate said...

Look at those perky boosies! They are just asking to be fondled! Loving all your new colour combos and the shorter lengths too. XX

Gypsy said...

Love the bright colours. And the boobs of course. LOL!

missy_minzy said...

oh...OHHHHH!!! The both pair of pants are just lovely color and looking v gorgeous! I like the matching between the poppy flower (yes?) and the purple fabrics!!

teddybearswednesday said...

Love this post!! Hehe. Also I LOVE the pants, I love a short 3/4 pant, I think i will have to get some of these.

Meagan @ecoMILF said...

the purple is so vibrant! love it. enjoy the cupping! haha. xom.

Tania said...

Blimey it's all boobs at my place too - though without the touchy feely. Orange daks rule!

Gina said...

Wow, nudity AND echino fabric, you've got it all!!!!

Love all the colour. Inspired. It makes me feel happy.

Vic said...

*whistles*

Bright & beautiful my dear.. Just like you!

Cat J B said...

Oh those pants are geeeorgeous! I will be getting me some pants sometime this year!

Jodie said...

Love the colours. I wish I could see theminreal life...I just wish they would look as good on a fatty boomballata !

dillpickle said...

That purple is gorgeous!

yardage girl said...

Thanks for the giggles - the word "titters" got me!! Love the orange. Nic

Little Eve said...

Very funny! love the purple pants.

Kylie said...

Love that orange!! What a gorgeous vibrant colour. The pants look fantastic Leonie :) K

michelle said...

gorgeous colours. they look great. weel worth assaulting that poor old well endowed model

lisette said...

Perfect colors, perfect pants!!