Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bush Dog BLING!!!

Take a couple of free plumbing washers that were left to rot on a building site...



Add some metal letter stamps....



Hammer together with a bit of grunt and.....



Swing on the key ring found at the bottom of the junk draw......Voila!!!!!



New name and phone number tags complete!!! No lost dogs home for my two!!!

Hindsight tip....I think I will have a go at this again with stainless steel washers, as I am concerned about the salt water from the beach corroding the metal.

10 comments:

One Flew Over said...

These dog tags are great Leonie!

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

very clever!

Michelle said...

Well done. Glad you found another pup to love

Vic said...

Noice, smart cookie!

Kate said...

Congrats on the new puppy! LOVE the name tags soooo much. X

m.e (Cathie) said...

you are the queen of bush dog bling!
me like

Michelle said...

Fantastic idea - you should sell them!

CurlyPops said...

Perfect! What more could a puppy want?

Amy Paul said...

Genius, my darling!
Roxy is gorgeous. Perfect Family dog. I had one (yellow lab) growing up. Dusty was his name and he was really special.
Sorry to hear about your Ella dog - but these tough decisions need to be made.
I hope that Roxy gives Asha and Finn lots of bubbly bouncy play time!

Have a happy day.
xx Amy

Sarah said...

I really like those mental letter stamps!

This is a GREAT idea!