Monday, April 12, 2010

Leonie........

"If I take her to the pound and no one likes her then they will put her down after 30 days and I can't take her back because my new landlord wont allow dogs and she loves to be around kids and have some space to run and she is just beautiful and she needs a good home and I know you have just said goodbye to Ella but I have had her for 6 years and she's like a baby to me............Would you and Dave be interested, just a little bit?"


Ok, Ok, you've twisted my arm (didn't take much) we'll have her.................welcome to your new home "Roxy"!!!!!

13 comments:

Sally said...

Ohh! What a pretty face! :D
Congrats on your new arrival!

Tania said...

Like it was ever going to happen any differently at your house! Welcome home Roxy.

m.e (Cathie) said...

ohh you big softie!
of course you were going to.

Selina said...

She looks very sweet! Congratulations.

My One Brown Mouse said...

How could you say no to such a happy playful face? she is beautiful!!!!!
Well done :)

Kerry x

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

yes... your rubber arm was hard to twist- how could you resist- lovely lucky Roxy!!!

Anna Bartlett said...

That's one lucky dog with a very cool name.

resewn sally said...

Aww. I hope she brings as much happiness as Ella did. I'm sure she'll be very happy with you. Big softie! lol.
Sal. X

Happydacks said...

How wonderful for you guys and Roxy sure is a lucky dog!

Frk.Badegakk said...

What a beautiful dog! Congrats with the new "baby".
I had to think of my own dog when I saw this picture. Sadly he died last year but The picture (and the breed) has som similareties.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2329/2478314503_09ddfc35b5_b.jpg

Emjie said...

It all just fell into place. Congratulations on the new addition to your family.

Kylie said...

Isn't the universe amazing? Kx

Sarah said...

Oh a golden lab - they are just the best... Yes family here is trying to convince me to get another lab ... I am not ready - yet...