Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Creative Space

This week I thought I had done bugger all. To be honest I woke up this morning and thought...what have I done that could possibly be remotely interesting?

Then I got thinking about the little things that I create. They may not take hours and hours slaving away on a sewing machine or the knitting needles but they are important just the same. So....here it is my 10 minute project that gave me a laugh and also helped tune in a new skill. To me in my crazy world at the moment, this little project did exactly what creating does.............It made me feel good!!!



So Leah you owe me big time on postage for this one!!!

For more creative spaces fun, grab a cup-pa and pop over to Kootoyoo.

14 comments:

Tania said...

INSPIRED! Love a creative space moment from left field.

(If you're lucky, you might be able to swing the posting as a 'letter' and not a 'parcel' on that one).

zofia said...

I love this idea- absolutely brilliant!

Cotton Kiwi said...

Excellent! They would be a huge seller at markets especially if you could do them on the spot.

Tracey said...

you have me, fantastic!

m.e (Cathie) said...

but you my dear are an absolute artist!

word verification : sisters ....hehee

mylittlebirdie said...

they are fantastic. i agree re. huge seller at markets. what a beautifully creative mind you have! : )

Michelle said...

Fabulous! Sometimes so those spur of the minute ideas are the best ones.

Kirsty said...

I really think you need these sorts of projects smattered in amongst the "slave" stuff.

Brilliant.

Sally said...

You're one clever and talented lady.

Gina said...

Fave space for me so far!! Right, I'm not going to order one of those fancy silver things with kids names that all the mums are getting... I'm going to send you my dodgy Washers instead!

Cassandra Allen said...

I think these tags are wonderful. If I had a dog I'd order some from you. Maybe you could go into production?

becclebee said...

that is so great. i love that you can find little times to create little things. i feel the same, sometimes i wonder weather i have done anything creative, and then remember some of those little things. things that sometimes to me don't really seem like much effort, or much time or whatever. but they are. its nice to be creative in the little times and little spaces.

and i have to say, even though you may think this is only a little project, i look at it in awe - there's no way i could make that!

Kelly said...

Haha...now I wish I had a dog just so I could do this. Oh, and some washers and stamping gear...

michelle said...

love a bit of dogggy bling. looks like its fresh out of tiffany & co