Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Winter....Knit one Purl one!!

I've invested....big time....in the future of the "Leonie Guld Knitting Campaign" . This is a new era for me, gone are the hot water bottle covers, the endless amounts of scarfs and the ever present beanie. Its time to step up to the plate and get down and dirty with this phenomenon called KNITTING.

Step ONE.....The GEAR!!!

KNIT PRO SYMFONIE WOOD interchangeable set Just the beginning of my new fantasy....sure to be expanded upon over my life time.



Step TWO...Follow a MASTER!!

Knitting Without Tears - Elizabeth Zimmerman Need I say more......



Step THREE...The essentials to every woman's knitting kit

Anne Jeanne - Stitch Markers Now thats my type of BLING!!!



Of course Leah made me do it!!!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Oohh la la! If knitting comes with fancy accesories like those, I might just have to come across.

RoLuc said...

Knitting without tears. Impossible ;-)

Anneli said...

Awwww... thank you!

kello said...

so whats the first project?

Tania said...

Gulp. Guuuulp. Etcetera.