Monday, May 24, 2010

Order 87

I have just finished order 87......it's a little sad but good to. My very last pair of Aunty Cookie - Raspberry Papercuts on Khaki are cut and ready for manufacturing. It's the end of the line for this combo. It's strange but I love the idea that 10 pairs of these gorgeous pants are roaming the globe and no more will be made. It makes them more unique...special..individual!!! I know I should be thinking "mass production" but thats just not ME and quite possibly never will be!!!



So...what next?......here's a sneak peek...stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Tania said...

You should be signing them with an edition number! Now is that Sally’s gorgeous fabric?

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

I so hear you. No mass production here either, each item made slowly by hand by me. Its nice. The way it should be. Slowly and quietly.
I liek the new fabric...