Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Riding...

Today I just want to go and ride the waves!...I can't ride waves on this here board but.....today I would love to give it a good hard shot. I would much rather drown myself in the sea trying, than be riding the car like a crazy out of control sky rocket.

Could someone please come past......grab the kids.....and do the running around today! Drop them off here, pick them up there, pack the lunches, pack clothes, get them to appointments and actitivites.

Pleeeeeeease...just pop down the princess highway and become a kid wrangler today! So I can go riding the surf.....anyone....anyone.........a n y o n e. . . . . ..

6 comments:

kello said...

What? I thought you'd be cracking out the boogie board - like we did in the dead of winter in Apollo bay all those years ago. If I wasn't 2 hours away I would wrangle for you! Kel x

m.e (Cathie) said...

wish I wasn't so far away aswell, would definitely be knocking on your door

Michelle said...

Sure! I'll be there in, ooh, about 11 hours? Put the kettle on for me!!

(seriously hope you get some surf in your life soon)

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

...would love to lend a hand....

Sarah said...

yes I have days like that - I just want to let it go and do something I really would like to do - I keep saying to myself one day I will have all the time and that is when I can do it - though it does not always make the moment feel better...

Amanda said...

Love this shot...How bout we trade off so we can both give it a go :)