Friday, June 18, 2010

News FLASH!!!

Simple Wrap Skirt from Scraps Works a treat for women........BUT...I did a slight change......



The 7/8th width at the bottom was to much for me so I decreased it by 10 cm on each side. PERFECT!!!!



Oh...I also added the tie!!

Fabric....Echino on Black pinwale cord, lined with 100% cotton.

Update : I have also created a longer winter wool version with an embossed tree....click here

Fine print....the skirt sits perfectly straight on but in the photos it's looking a little crooked...I guess modeling is just not my thing!! xx

Patch Andi - Andi has completed a stunning reversible version using pinks and reds.

Maika Creations - So you have a stash of thrifted fabric......check out what Caroline has done! Keeping it the original 7/8th width it has created a fantastic skirt for DANCING!!

14 comments:

Anna Bartlett said...

Fantastic! Just what I wanted! Thank you! Great choice of fabric too.

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

Love it! have a great night out in it! xx

Caroline said...

This is actually on my to do list would you believe it. Yours is looking fantastic, totally love that fabric. Enjoy wearing it!

Kate said...

Great skirt and fabric choice.

Kylie said...

I love it Leonie! Is this the same as your girl-sized one made bigger? (I'm not so good with maths) Looks fabulous :) Kx

Emjie said...

Gorgeous print against the black fabric. Lovely design.

mylittlebirdie said...

that looks gorgeous, i love that fabric and you once again make it look so easy!! : )

Tanya said...

this is looking like a nice weekend project- thanks for sharing x

Andi said...

Gorgeous. Must make myself one of those!!

MonetPaisley said...

Fantastic fabric , I have been meaning to make myself some winter skirts also, will add this to the todo list!

Mel said...

Oh I wouldn't say that! You look pretty darn good to me! Very very nice skirt (and pins ;)

Sandrine said...

Cool!!

m.e (Cathie) said...

noice!!

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

Can't wait to try this one out tomorrow!! A fantasstic pattern...thankyou for sharing.
Jane.