Thursday, June 24, 2010

No Argument.....

Have a look at this image......It's of a southern right whale that comes to our waters (5 min's from where I am sitting) to have its young.

To me there is no argument. I have seen these amazing animals in the wild, I have seen them blowing water and splashing about, actually I see them most years with my kids. I want to keep seeing them and I want to take my grandchildren to see them..............So.......

Sign the petition to stop whaling.............HERE...... PLEASE!!!

It will only take a second of your time....thanks xx

10 comments:

Gifts of Serendipity said...

Good on you Leonie,
Thanks for the redirection to the petition.

F

Baa-Me Kniits said...

Beautiful photo! I signed :-) I did read somewhere that email petitions are not valid? Do you know if that is right?

One Flew Over said...

Gorgeous photo - signed!

Christina said...

I've signed too. Such beautiful and majestic creatures, who surely deserve our help.
xx

resewn sally said...

Signed and facebooked! Whale hunting is so disgustingly cruel, i should think in this day and age we'd be more enlightened. No need to barbarously murder such beautiful intelligent creatures!
Sal. X

Kylie said...

Off to do so right now. Good on you Leonie :) Kx

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

done. a no brainer. x

Mearaid said...

Signed and facebooked, thanks for the link.

angelina said...

lovely. goosebumps at the photo, arent they magical. xx
ps. i love your fishermanpants.

zofia said...

wow, what a pic!
Signed.