Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Queen would have been proud!!

Finny had it all planned..........right down to the last detail!

"Mum...Lets have a party for the Queen!!"
"Sure mate...where do you want to have it?"
"In the PASSAGE....with balloons and streamers!"
"That sounds like a good idea......"



If she had shown, she would have experienced the funkiest party on the planet. Balloons, streamers, passage picnic and of course, a party is not a party without CAKE!!!

Note...I am not a royalist...not at all...but I am one for a party....any excuse I say!!!

10 comments:

Kerry said...

Her Majesty can be mighty useful sometimes! Looks like fun.

Vic said...

God I love your house.

How rude of HRM to pike on you!

m.e (Cathie) said...

here, here, go the party & of course balloons!!


p.s I had a feeling you weren't big on the ol royals

Kate Bruning said...

If I made a tiara to wear would I be able to come too? It looks like so much fun - balloons and streamers are always good to have for an emergency Queen's Birthday Party!

Tania said...

Finn, I like the way you think. I have no doubt HM would enjoy a little impromptu knees up in the nearest hallway! With cake!

Kylie said...

What a fabulous day! There's something very fun about this holiday... we crafted :) Glad you had a good weekend too Leonie. Kx

Caroline said...

We are amused!

Christie said...

well it was her birthday, so a party was in order!

Nevin said...

This is awesome !! Hugs XX

Sally said...

Oh - what a lovely idea. I'm sure she'd be chuffed.
I'm not a royalist either... and yet for some completely unexplainable reason I hang out for the Queen's message on Christmas day. My grandmother's influence I suspect.