Tuesday, June 1, 2010

We've go it...

The schools got it, the kinda's got it, the neighbors have it, my sister has it, her kids got it, some of YOU have had it....bloody pesky flu!!!!



Currently all junior management of the guldie house are out of action. Head mistress of the house is pretending that her runny nose is nothing, nothing at all........while swallowing copious amounts of vitamin C and the master of the house is off to work in a flash and doesn't want to come home to snot....nice.

I'll see you in a few days. xx

7 comments:

Kate said...

Ha! I thought you were talking about lice. I hope you lot feel much better soon and I reckon eat some honey, that stuff is magic. I make my kids have a big spoonful in their porrige every morning. X

Vic said...

Hehe, I'm with Kate, I thought "Lice" too!

Hope all feel muchos better super soon, the flu sucks. It does.

Kirsty said...

Hope they pick up soon.

I've got one home sick today too...& in true Bueller style mine have to be barfing up a lung to get a day off ;)

Caroline said...

oh sympathy to your household! I got it early this year so am on the other side of flu-ness. It wasn't nice. Get well soon.

katiecrackernuts said...

Get better soon. We've avoided it, touch wood. I suppose I can count my blessings that the 21-year-old who is supposed to go to uni doesn't. See silver linings. Silver linings. That said, we'd never know the difference. There's a lot of time spent in bed and on the couch in front of the TV eating comfort food. Grrrr. Patience is wearing thin.

Selina said...

I hope it passes really quickly!

the textured leaf said...

I didnt do a post about it cos I couldnt be bothered but weve had three weeks of the dreaded lurgy and counting. I hope your interlude is much shorter.
Hugs and tuckings in, x