Thursday, June 3, 2010

Wider Blogs & Bigger Photos

So...some of you have noticed some changes in my little spot in cyber space, here's what I have done.......

First I made my blog wider......click on the link here!

Take your time with this one. Grab a cup-pa and sit down without distractions. NO KIDS. Note down what you have done so you can reverse any mistakes. This is a once only exercise and worth every minute!!

Then I had room to publish larger images....Click on the link here!

This needs to be done on every post. At first I looked at it and said "no way, what a pain in the bum" but to be honest now it takes under 10 sec to do...new skill well worth learning.





Have Fun!!! Leonie xx

7 comments:

Kylie said...

It really does look amazing, Leonie! So fabulous. I've been thinking about doing this for ages and have other links/instructions.. but yes, laziness mixed with fear of messing it all up have ruled the day so far ;) I think I'll work on taking better photos for now, but thank you so much for this link and instructions - this goes straight to the bookmark! :) Kx

Betty Anne said...

Found your blog while doing some 'bloghopping'. I do like seeing larger pictures on blogs. Have you heard about blogger in draft? It is new to blogger and allows you to choose picture size very easily -- there are also some cool new templates with a lot more flexibility to them. Blessings

Kerry said...

Oh bless you my good woman! I have been wanting to know how to widen my blog...now I can try. Hooray...wish me luck.

Bec said...

I've been wondering about this for ages. I'm going to take your advice and wait for a quiet moment to play around, probably at stupid o'clock when the dynamo baby is asleep.

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

LOVE THE WIDE BLOG All I did was change my blogger template and when I download pictures to my blog I just click on extra large.... but what you are doing looks fab. Tops photos of the doglet too.

AND I am changing people lives with the scarf weaving tutorial. I, am sporting a scarf today really can't get over it. xx..... it is the small things...

Sandrine said...

The dog is gorgeous! and thanks for the tip.

becclebee said...

i just wanted to say thanks for this link. i'd been meaning to play with my blog width for some time and then finally tonight took a deep breath, re-looked up your post, followed your link and off i went! and, hey it turns out not to be so scary after all.

so thanks!