Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wood Workout

First get your "head" in the right place.....

You know it's going to hurt, you know it's going to be hard, you know it has to be done and you know it's your job to do it!

Then get started.........one lump at a time, at your own pace.......no rush. Kindly inform your partner that there will be no "lovin" this week because your body will be aching from head to toe........but.....a massage would be nice!!



Then.........Kick back with a ice cold ginger beer in hand and enjoy the very satisfying view. Ignore the stench of your own sweat, the constant ache from head to toe and your tired sore hands. A job well done.....even if I say so myself!!!

5 comments:

kirsty said...

Go Leonie, that's what I like to see, a woman with a chain saw!

x

Michelle said...

Great effort Leonie! I bet you don't need a fire now as you're probably so warm!

dillpickle said...

Lovely stack! It was my job to chop the wood when I was growing up - I'm not sure how I'd go with it now, but it's amazing what a young body can do with an axe!! I still like the smell of freshly chopped wood, even if I'm not inclined to do the exercise these days :-)

twitchy fingers said...

I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok.... I reckon you're ok too! Good job.

Caroline said...

Yeah, lumberjack OK. Did you at least eat buttered scones for tea? I reckon you deserved some, and more. Nice stack.