Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My new "toy"

You know when you order something off ebay and you think "I'm sure that will do the job" and then you wait until it arrives and its not really what you expected!! Well.......this time I got a nice little surprise!!!

My roll of "50mm double sided magnet sticky tape thingie" arrived this week and I have to tell you I am in love with this stuff. The magnet has heaps of "grunt" and the options are endless!!!

The kids had better behave themselves because mumma is now fully capable of sticking them to the FRIDGE...No more time out chair...I just peal off the sticky strip and they are trapped, stuck to the fridge for the rest of the day!!! ;)



Any way........I finished my little scrabble pieces and had LOADS left over so Asha and I got busy...



Note : Asha is currently going through a super cute stage and does not require any time out attached to the fridge!!! (Maybe I'll need to use it next week!!)

10 comments:

Sally said...

That looks like lots of fun.

Michelle said...

That is inspired! And I can just imagine the kids stuck to the fridge, arms and legs waving in the air

Michelle said...

Ooh! Great stuff! Can't wait to see what those scrabble tiles became.

Cass said...

Great idea with the jigsaw. I add magnetic stuff to everything but my little one is right in to puzzles at the moment so that might be a great idea to keep her busy

Miss Prudence said...

Ha ha I am laughing my bum off with that image!!!! Cheered me up completely!

Sandrine said...

Oh you made me lough soooo funny :)x

Amy Paul said...

source for that stuff, please?
I love sticking things everywhere.

xx A

Baa-Me Kniits said...

I have a red phone box on my fridge also!! Love the jigsaw :-)

Gypsy said...

Magnetic jigsaw, what a great idea! Still waiting to see what you do with the scrabble pieces!

Megan.K. said...

So clever Leonie! Melli would love this - she's fully into jigsaws at the moment... hmmmn now I'm thinking I might go looking for some of that magic magnet tape!