Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Jewels for Pakistan Auction!!

Here I am sitting on my bum complaining about the weather when actually I have frick all to complain about!! If the Australian Election wasn't on, we would have been consumed with images of the Pakistan Floods and money would be poring in. BUT ITS NOT and WE need to do something about it!!! So Ladies...off our bums we get and I propose a global...

"JEWELS FOR PAKISTAN AUCTION"

Heres the deal....

Today I am offering a piece of jewelry from my collection for auction.

This stunning choker is made from timber, leather (i think) and stirling silver. The choker is 40cm long with a gutsy stirling silver clasp. I have no idea where I got it or how much I paid for it. I have worn it on a couple of special occasions and I love it!!









FINE PRINT....

All Offers are to be in AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS and indicated in the comments section.
Auction will Close on Saturday 27 Aug, 12 noon (Australian Eastern Standard Time).
This offer is available to all readers and International or Domestic postage is included.
Please...PLEASE put your email address with your bid if you are a non blogger or a private reader.
100% of the proceeds will be donated to charity.
Payment is to be made direct to the charity of YOUR choice ONLINE and a copy of the receipt is to be emailed directly to me for proof of purchase within 48 hours or the second bidder will win.
Pay Pal is available but I would prefer to deposit direct to the charity to avoid fees.
If you wish to stay up to date with the auction, I recommend you subscribe via email to the comments on this post.

When you donate to your charity money WILL get to the people in trouble.......I have to believe that!!!!

FEEL FREE TO HOLD YOUR OWN AUCTION!!! For more information on how to hold a Blog Auction....CLICK HERE. I give my full permission for anyone to cut and paste what ever you want from this post, no need to ask just GO FOR IT!!!

MWAH.....Leonie xx





8 comments:

Sally said...

Loving that necklace muchly. Loving your generousity too. Loving how lucky and fortunate I am... so let me kick this auction off with a bid of $50.

Baa-Me Kniits said...

What better way to fix SBS than an auction and I agree the people who need our help are missing out!

Love that silver and wood, I bid $55.00

Vic said...

$60 Sweets - My you have a heart of gold (hard & cold, obviously hehe)!

Melissa said...

I'll bid $65. Beautiful necklace and a good cause.

Amy Paul said...

I'm in at $70
Beat that!

rosessimone said...

I would like to bid $75. Great idea. Simone

mayzesimone@hotmail.com

rosessimone said...

I am increasing my bid to 100 dollars. All for a good cause. Hope I win. Simone

mayzesimone@hotmail.com

Leonie Guld said...

Congratulations to Simone!!!! I will be in contact soon about donation arrangements. Thanks again to everyone for being involved. It means a heap to dave and I. Leonie xx