Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Creative Space

My Space hides this week behind these freshly painted Aqua Doors. Upon a recent visit to a neighbors, which included a scrounge through her paint supplies, I came across a fantastic tin of bright paint that was just perfect for a cubby house revamp!! BUT then Dave got-a-thinking....



What's a cubby without "fine Dining!!" Out came the tools of trade and he and the kids whipped up a table fit for the queen!!!



For more creative spaces fun, grab a cup-pa and pop over to Kootoyoo.


Jewels for Pakistan Auction UPDATE

Don't forget the auction is still well and truly happening. There is much waving and flapping of hands in the back row...better get in FAST you don't want to miss OUT!!!

14 comments:

Little Ted Canvas said...

I LOVE those doors, what a fantastic cubby!

Michelle said...

That is an awesome cubby. Love the colour on the doors.

'Joyce' said...

ohhh that colour is beautiful. Looks like there are a few of us decorating dining settings. I like this.

Amanda said...

I absolutely love your cubby...Great color too, just perfect!

angelina said...

love the rainbow table.
what a good peek, thanks.x

Kylie said...

What a fabulous colour! and what a fantastic table too :) Lucky kids - that's one great cubby house. Kx

Maxabella said...

That is the best cubby ever! I'm actually jealous. The paint lifts it into the stratosphere of Things I Want For Me. Tell your children that they are the luckiest kids in town! x

Tania said...

I reckon that paint must be called 'Cubby Door'. Or alternatively, 'Table Rainbow'.

Cindy said...

How gorgeous. Love that colour!

Belinda Saville said...

That is the coolest cubby house EVER! Those bright blue doors are fabulous :-) What fun!

Sally said...

Oh those doors are stunning. Loving the aqua so much.

Rainbow Child said...

just beautiful! the aqua looks like it was allways meant to be there :)

i have featured you on my blog this week

www.rainbowchildcraft.blogspot.com

Miss Prudence said...

I love an unexpected colour in places that usually demand an appropriate matching tone (my front door is bright red!) and to see a post of the outside actually dappled with sunlight! Joy! Thanks Leonie : )

Bryt said...

my fav colour! It must be hard not to smile every time you see those doors! Fantastic!