Monday, August 16, 2010

Winter Entertainment

Its cold outside
You can hear the rain falling on your old tin roof
The fire is blazing
Inside its cosy, peaceful, quiet
The kids have gone to bed
There is space on the couch for you and your partner to cuddle in for the night
You have picked up a DVD earlier
You like the cover, its Australian
You have grown up with Brian Brown, Rachel Griffith and Ben Mendelson....it should be a good night in.
You know nothing about it, its called Beautiful Kate

OH. MY. GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!



If Rachel Ward decided to direct again I will be NUMBER 1 at the movies!!!! If you haven't seen it, then I'm not going to give it away BUT If you want to see possibility the most BRILLIANT performances that I have ever witnessed and a story line that you could never predict..............then its a MUST.

5 comments:

beccasauras said...

I agree! Such a spin out ending. And recomfrimed my little crush on Ben, just as good in Love My Way Series 3 (whole series fantastic).

Kate said...

You know we had to see it the moment it came out on dvd. With a name like that, how could we not? X

L is for Love said...

Thanks for sharing, I look forward to finding it in my fab dvd library down the road, snuggling up when the UK autumnal months settle in and enjoying with a little glass of red wine xox

Sally said...

Thanks for the recommendation... I'll be sure to reserve a copy at our local library.

Baa-Me Kniits said...

All those names, it sounds a treat...I will look it up on Big Pond!