Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Creative Space

Well take a look at what's happened to my house while I was on the computer!!!!!!! Ok..Ok...running a business from home was a grand idea at the time BUT look at our HOUSE!!!!

Before.......



After.......Mumma's back in TOWN!!!!



Did you know that once upon a time I wanted to be a hair dresser?........I am sure the greater population of my bush town are relieved I didn't take that on!!

Please note....all those dangly bits will be promptly removed when Dave gets on the LONG ladder and sorts out my mess. Long ladders and I don't mix!!!

For more creative spaces fun, grab a cup-pa and pop over to Kootoyoo.

15 comments:

Anne said...

A very interesting haircut for your shrubs. I think I've killed one of mine by being over zealous. Fingers crossed!

'Joyce' said...

oh how wonderful, you have been busy. I have my neighbours in shock each year when I 'trim' back my tibouchina, but you know what, we have the best tibouchina hedge in the street!! Right now, its a mass of purple flowers - makes me smile every single day.

Michelle said...

You have been busy!

zofia said...

hehe Leonie! I get a bit like that...put some secateurs in my hand and look out!
Great when things are piling up inside and you(read I!) don't want to deal with them.
Instant gratification.

judysquiltsandthings said...

Your bushes may start sending Dave subliminal messages for you to go back in business!

Tania said...

Thank ye gods you know your limitations! If you can do that with garden tools, imagine what you’d get up to on a long ladder...

Anonymous said...

From an interested kiwi - do you have to worry much about snakes and spiders when you clear back the growth like that?

Julie

spectacularfairywren said...

There was a house in there?!?!

Cassandra Allen said...

hahaha, very funny!

ArtMind said...

Haha, you're a bushlady for sure! LOL
You made me laugh, Leonie! Thanks for the smiles! :)

Chantal said...

Nice makeover :) I imagine that was quite cathartic. Clearing the way for Spring!

bec said...

I can't beleive there was a house under all that!

Baa-Me Kniits said...

LOL...I love it!

Michelle said...

I've just quit my home business too, and everything around the house is fair game now i have the time! I weeded out the frog pond the other day - those poor ribbits didn't know what hit them!

Open Roads Mama said...

Wow, you did an amazing job!!! Looks very veeery clean and refreshing :)