Friday, October 15, 2010

Big Sky Country

I'm not sure that I can rightfully say I live in "big sky country", that title is usually reserved for more central remote Australia, not so much here......just off the coast. But this week I have resolved myself to living in an almost remote state. The internet companies need not to "worry there little bottoms off" when I have no internet connection for a WEEK!!! They don't seem to mind that I have no link to the outside world and bloggland. Nope I'm just not that IMPORTANT!!!



PERSONAL NOTE : To the internet tech that popped out this morning....thankyou...your handy work is greatly appreciated!!!!

Oh...its Friday....Love to you and yours...I hope you have a fab weekend and with all my fingers and toes crossed I will be back here on Monday. xx

Second OH.....Can anyone tell me whats going on with my camera? See this image above, I seem to be getting slight blurry dots on the right corners of my images, does this mean I need my sensor cleaned?

8 comments:

Vic said...

Sorry, no help with the camera problem, especially since I think that photo is fantastic....! I shudder to think how much I would get done around here if I had no net for a week....! ;)

Jodie said...

Awesome shot - I can't see any blurry bits so I am no help at all...

judysquiltsandthings said...

Gosh, I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one to not see the blurry spots. I also love this picture! Where was it taken?

Sophie {Red Dust Love} said...

Hope you have a great weekend catching up with blogland! From someone who does live in big sky country and is experiencing its mighty roar today! (Almost flooded into this remote farm and panicing with a wedding to attend tomorrow!! eek!) xx

Sally said...

Thank goodness it was just your internet connection. I was actually getting rather worried about you and was considering whether or not to send you an email to see if all was ok or not.
Awful to be without internet connection - I hope everything else is okay.
Love to you and yours too.
I missed you.

m.e (Cathie) said...

hey Leonie,
have you checked your lens or your polarizing filter, something maybe on that.

the textured leaf said...

No idea love. I miss your thoughts, are you well? Half a bottle of sparkling and counting, but my spelling is impecable. Actually, im not quite sure how to spell that? Should be 'cc' perhaps. Im going cos I realise this should be an email. oops

ps. we still havent chosen the perfect one (for you) and thats why its not there yet

zofia said...

oh, big sky indeed! stunning!
Is there no rain where you are? Been going all day here.
Have a wonderful weekend :)