Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Creative Space

Hello there!!!! I think I'm back...well I hope so having just spent 2 days of quality time with my SILENT internet whizz guy installing 3 antennas!!! Personal note to self.....When some one is the SILENT type...STOP trying to make conversion, just LEAVE them BE, THEY dont want your dam cuppa, they dont like your music and they are HAPPY BEING LEFT ALONE!!!

Any way.....Its Thursday.......time to PLAY!

My Creative Space this week is for the ever so GORGEOUS Pip and that contagious Softies for Mirabel cause that we all get addicted to at this time of year....

Fish anyone?



I have to say, I'm hugely grateful to Small Dream Factory for a free PDF...LOVE THOSE!!!!

So...How do you like its BUM?



For more creative spaces fun, grab a cup-pa and pop over to Kootoyoo.

16 comments:

Kate said...

Welcome home!
You've been missed and I so do that too with the silent ones. X

Caroline said...

Good to have you back, even if your house is now bristling with aerials. I love your fish, he's a riot of colour. I love his bum.

spectacularfairywren said...

Nice fish bum - is it tighter than a?? sorry had to.

super colourific.

Sandrine said...

Oh cute little fish Leonie, I love the colours too, he will get along well with my sea horse I think :)!

Little Ted Canvas said...

Oh wow, it's beautiful!

Andi said...

Such a gorgeous fishy!!!

the textured leaf said...

Welcome back from me too! I bet that fish can wiggle it...just a little bit

zofia said...

nice to see you back Leonie!
hehe, just let the silent ones be, and give thanks ;)
Cute little fishy.

Vic said...

Welcomes home... ;) lol

Luff your fishy!! So bright & squishy, & he can fly too by the look of him...

donauluft said...

Such a great project! Someone will be happy to get your beautiful fish!

Catherine said...

wow, gorgeous fish - thanks for the link for the pattern!

CurlyPops said...

Welcome back - I love your fishy bum!

Umatji said...

great bum and great fabric bits - a corker fish all in all.

Sally said...

Great softie Leonie... I'm on my way to that PDF now. This is the inspiration/ kick in MY BUM I need to get on with my softie for mirabel.

Aussiewaffler said...

Bumalicious :)

teddybearswednesday said...

Welcome back!!
I loove your fishy!
And I also do that with the silent types, and I'm even though I'm quite quiet myself xo