Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Creative space

This week over at "Chateau Guldies" I've been busy making archeological discoveries!!

Here I was, sitting on the side of the sand pit, having a chit chat with my sis Leah............when I subconsciously shoved a stick into the dirt and struck...GOLD. Not the sparkly type that many get excited about, "Bluestone Gold"....Bluestone crazy paving type of gold that needed to be rediscovered from under, what amounted to 3 wheel barrow loads of sand pit spillage, dirt and weeds!!

So...what do you think of my new paving? All it took was a shovel, hose and a bit of GRUNT!!



For more creative spaces fun, grab bowl of pop-corn and pop over to Kirsty @ Kootoyoo.

7 comments:

willywagtail said...

No kidding!! That's a newsworthy strike. Cherrie

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

What a stunning picture. The bluestone path is fabulous.

clare's craftroom said...

Oh that looks fantastic !

the textured leaf said...

Wonders will never cease. How far did your eyes stick out of their sockets when you knew what you had found?
It looks wonderful, x

Catherine said...

I love it. How perfect and such a beautiful find.:)

Baa-Me Kniits said...

Woo Hoo! How lucky are you :-)

Sandrine said...

Wow!I love the pic too ;)x