Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Queensland (& Victoria) Flood Appeal Raffle

Hello Lovelies!!

I'm just back from our summer/winter/stormy camping adventure and I NEW you would all be on the go to help out our water logged country!!! So I'm in....be it a bit late, but you'll just have to forgive me!!!

How about a Raffle......(haven't done one of these before and totally copying Jodie with out permission but she's super cool and wont mind a bit!!)

Here we go.....

Today on offer we have a BRAND SPANKING NEW copy of.......

Sewing Clothes Kids Love By Nancy J. S. Langdon & Sabine Pollehn



Please read carefully:

This giveaway is open to everyone no matter where you live.
I will cover all postage costs.
To enter this giveaway you must donate $5 to the Premier's Flood relief Appeal or The Red Cross who are supporting Victorians also. (Dave was out until midnight sandbagging and helping out the locals, its a bit dicey here!)
You may enter as many times as you like but each entry / donation must have a separate receipt number. (eg: donate $5 ten times if you want to donate $50- then comment ten times with your receipt number and yep its a pain in the bum, but that is as fair as I can make it folks)
After you have done this, return here and leave your comment with your receipt number.
If you don't have an account to leave a comment you can click on my profile and email me your name and receipt number and I will comment for you.

So there you go!!! Jump on the site's, spend a little coffee money and pop back with your receipt number!!!! I will draw a winner on Wednesday 26th of Jan latish (I'm off to an Australia Day BBQ so you will have plenty of time!)

If you want MORE.....get over to Toni's for a sticky, you'll be impressed!!

As for the rest of you who are joining in the fun...I'll be around in a jiffy, just let me wash my hair first!!!!

Mwah...Leonie xx

23 comments:

Amy said...

I'm in.
Missed you.

Receipt # 1043576

xx
P.S. come by my place and grab yourself a spot on my auction for my yellow birdie pillow too.

Sarah said...

Hi Leonie, just arrived here and have been getting rather distracted reading your old posts. Lovely blog!

This book has been on my mental list for a while. So here's my receipt from Red Cross:

1043855

I hope you're not seeing too much water...

Catherine said...

Hi Leonie, hope you're doing well, and that the sandbags have held up...
my receipt is: #1043866 (red cross).
thanks x

Jeannie said...

Hey I have just found your blog and love your photography and sense of humour (I guess really needed of late)
All the best. Damn that rooster!

Jeannie
http://cookelishcreek.blogspot.com/

Kira said...

My receipt is #3212483 (Premiers Fund). Contactable through my blog kraftykira.blogspot.com

Mary said...

welcome back Leonie. receipt no. 3213614

Judy said...

Would love to win this great book. Rec #3207201.Thoughts are with you and everyone involved.
sunflowers4me22004@yahoo.com.au

Melissa said...

Thanks for offering up this great book as a prize! My receipt is #1044901 for the Red Cross.

Melissa5880@gmail.com

Amy said...

Oh. I'll have another.

I
really
want
this
book.

rec. # 1045209

xx A

Cath said...

Thanks Leonie.
#3217927

Kira said...

Another for me too :)

Receipt no. 3232011

Kira

Tanya said...

Receipt Number : 1047585
I have borrowed this one from the libary a few times! Thanks for having a raffle

make it perfect said...

I'd love this book too!
Receipt # 3232144

toni at makeitperfect.com.au
x

The Hungry Crafter said...

I have a new niece along the way -- this would be great to have! Thanks for helping all of us support a worthy cause!

Receipt Number : 1047734
Donation Amount $ 5.00 AUD
Red Cross Victorian Floods Appeal 2011

Erin said...

Great book Leonie! Thankyou...
Erin #3215263

Jo said...

Would love to win this! Tax Receipt No: 3233497
jowestfoot (at) hotmail.com

Amy said...

One more with fingers crossed!
have a great Oz Day...
xx Amy
#1047945 red cross

Clarissa68 said...

I have one 8yo niece, one 6yo and one 2.5 yo nephew. I can see many projects for them in the book :o)

My receipt # is 3234163
http://www.artfire.com/users/clarissa68

Sandi said...

I've been planning to buy this and would LOVE to win it!!

My receipt number is 3234284.

Thanks!

www.ebethwyatt.com

Katherine said...

How generous! Thank you so much.

Receipt # 1048074

Megs said...

Thanks for the auction!
rec # 3234651

Melisa said...

Tax Receipt No: 3234781

Would love this book!

Leonie Guld said...

Congratulations to Toni who was the lucky winner!!!!

And a HUGE thank you to everyone involved. Leonie xx