Monday, February 14, 2011

Artwork for Personal Spaces....

Just a little something for David and I.......



and of course, a masterpiece just for me......



Both of these beautiful original pieces were gifted to me from the ever so gorgeous Wendy and Bren @ The Textured Leaf. I am honestly short on words as to how describe the generosity of such a gift. They will be hung in the "Gallery Called Our Home" for many years to come and loved by all. (oh..except my mother in-law who ever so promptly told me that she is NOT A FAN of life drawing NOT AT ALL....silly old woman!).

If you are interested in Brendan's art work (the top image) he is now venturing into the Melbourne market world with Wendy. Just pop an email through to her for more information on his next stall.

Leonie x

2 comments:

the textured leaf said...

You naughty woman!
I am sitting here with a big smile on my face though, I have to admit.
Wait til I show HIM.
Hell be rapt.

Thanks for honouring us with your lovely words, x

Sarah said...

Life drawings that look like REAL women! Woo hoo