Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I've been thinking....

Having time off makes you think. I have been thinking about blogging and what it means to me. How I want to keep this place going and how I need to manage it for the future.



(Note...chosen thinking spot.....beautiful!!!)

I'm not going anyware......but a few things have to change.

1) I need my privacy.
I have a nagging voice in my head that says....remove your surname and protect your family. I need to do this...and I need your help.....more on that soon!

2) I need to manage my time.
If I don't comment back and start chit chat that doesn't mean I don't love you it just means that I'm busy. I need to be strict with myself. NO COMPUTER while the kids are home!! Full Stop.......

3) Release the pressure.
I tend to set myself the task of blogging every weekday, no weekends and no school holidays. This is working really well but sometimes during the week I need reprieve. So I am going to take it.

So.....this brings me to YOU.....I NEED HELP!!!

I NEED A NEW NAME!!!!!! Any Ideas?

Thanks Lovelies...Leonie xx

10 comments:

willywagtail said...

I like your commitment to family. It is one of the most important things you will ever do and the window of opportunity is not that large.
Now the name. Your last two names have included the 'guld'. Stay away from that totally. Think of a name, eco friendly preferably, that you might want to use one day if you ever have the desire to market again. I would also stay away from any words that refer to family, ie mama, etc or to personal names. Make it happy and something that identifies the inner you maybe. Too, too difficult I know. I chose one of my childhood nicknames that also went in for the current obsession with birds and animals. True to me but also 'in'. Cherrie

Leonie said...

Thanks Love, I thought about my childhood nick name but it was "BONES"......!! I KNOW...not IDEAL!! xx

Heids said...

Freerange dandelions...

Kate said...

My Freerange Life??

twitchy fingers said...

Crafty bush ranger? Creative bush-ranging? Obviously mixing the free-range child rearing, in the bush while being a creative genius... Gulranger?

Amy said...

Something to do with "Free Radicals" Hmm. That's my brain spent.

Love ya.
xx

Sarah said...

Change name - naaaa I love it as it is...

Good on you - it is that constant looking for balance thing...

Sarah said...

sorry a bit slow... okay dont want to use your surname...

ummm I dont know!

Allison said...

Boney Leonie.

Heehehehee, just kidding.

"Bucolic Woman"

Allison said...

Bah, posted before I was finished.

I was thinking of your rural life and was going to suggest "Woman in the Bush" but considering your recent post about body deforestation - that's kinda creepy yeah?

So I thesaurus-ed the word "rural"
and got:
http://thesaurus.com/browse/bucolic

Look it means rural, calm and clown. Perfect - cuz we all need a bit of levity amongst the seriousness of life, yes?