Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Guilty Pleasure

I've kinda stuffed up. I was at the oppy yesterday and found these 2 beautiful business shirts, brand new in their packaging and thought the size would be perfect for Dave. Not so!!! So.....now I have a dilemma.

1) Do I take them back, so someone more "in need" than I, can have the opportunity to purchase them?
2) Do I give them away to a mate?
Or
3) Do I continue to drool over the beautiful thread count, try to find a couple more and then chop them up for a quilt?!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are some tutorials out there for precious girls' toddler size pants made from mens' dress shirt sleeves. I've made a couple of pairs and they are quick to make up and so cute

Maggie said...

3! make a quilt. I'm just waiting for my Mr to start his new job so I can do the same with his old chambrey work shirts.

Andi said...

QUILT!!!!!!!

That is all.

Clare said...

chop chop chop! :-)

Nikki said...

Ah ha!! So THIS is where you've been!!!! I thought you'd disappeared.

SO glad to have found you again, Leonie. :)

m.e (Cathie) said...

also glad to have found you again !!
chop them up & make them into shirt cushions like Pip's.

glad you are back ♥

the textured leaf said...

wear them yourself but make them more ladyish!