Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Japan Appeal

Yes charity fatigue has set in, yes I am tired by the recent current affairs and the constant bombardment of pain, suffering and nuclear threats on the telly BUT.......what the bloody hell am I complaining about!!!

I haven't lost my home, I'm not looking for my beautiful children amongst insurmountable rubble, I'm not freezing my toosh off in the snow...I'M NOT GOING HUNGRY!!!!!

So enough with the "poor bugger me" crap and on with the job of helping some folks out.

A bit of this and A bit of that have chosen to lead the way so I choose to follow!!!

Here we go....RAFFLE TIME!

Today I am offering you the opportunity to win a stunning Earth Friendly - Starlightz - The Original. I have numerous of these scattered in my home and I have an additional orange one (see image below of my current delight hanging from my studio ceiling) to offer today.



Heres the rules...(Totally inspired by Jodie)

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

This raffle is open to everyone no matter where you live and I will cover all postage costs.
To enter this giveaway you must donate $5 to the The Red Cross or any other charity of your choice (prof of receipt is required).
You may enter as many times as you like but each entry / donation must have a separate receipt number. (eg: donate $5 ten times if you want to donate $50- then comment ten times with your receipt number and yep its a pain in the bum, but that is as fair as we can make it). After you have done this, return back here and leave a comment with your receipt number.

If you don't have an account to leave a comment you can click on my profile and email me your name and receipt number and I will comment for you.

This raffle will finish on Friday 25th March and a winner will be selected at Midday on that day.

Off you go...give until your heart is content!!

So you want more...................take a sticky at the MASTER LIST!!

Oh...if you are a Aussie toy maker or crafty type and you want to make a gift for the Japanese kiddies then head over to Potty Mouth Mama, she's got it covered!!

Leonie xx

5 comments:

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Count me in for this one!

Receipt Number : 1092654

Kristy said...

This is so beautiful! Your project and your genuine comments and heart to help. Many blessings!
Kristy - Hopeful Threads

MomAgain@40 said...

I hope you get more takers for this project! Thanks!

Receipt Number : 1093872
Donation Amount $ 5.00 AUD
Japan & Pacific Disaster 2011

TheInspiredHousewife said...

I know it's a bit last minute, but I'd love for you to link this post on Change Your World Friday on my blog - it's a place specifically designed to spread the word about great things like this! Hope to see you there!

http://www.theinspiredhousewife.com/2011/03/change-your-world-fridays-2/

Leonie said...

Congratulations go to Melanie!!! Thanks for your lovely comments and support. Lets hope this is the last natural disaster for a while. xx